Monday, October 26, 2009

There Is A Time For Everything

My focus right now is all about Letting Go. Ecclesiastes Chapter 3 talks about there being a time for everything. I want to focus on Ecc 3:6. It says that there is a time to keep things and a time to throw things away.

Letting Go is all about throwing things away. What do you need to get rid of physically, emotionally and mentally? In order to reach our fullest potential we need to detox ourselves of everything that's holding us back. I wish we could just make all the bad things about ourselves go away in one magic moment but we can't. This is a process you'll. For you it might be negative thoughts, for another anger, bitterness, hurt, pain, procrastination, etc. But this is not the end all tell all! This is the beginning of a new and changed us!

You know your situation and I know mine. I want to challenge you everyday to do something different in your life that will help you become a better person. Make a choice for the better that you normally wouldn't make.

The challenge for today is to replace every negative and unhealthy thought that comes into your mind with a positive thought that is opposite of the negative one. For example if a thought comes into your mind that says "I can't forgive (you fill in the name) for what they did to me!) Replace it with "I forgive (you fill in the name) for what they did to me." Whatever your negative thought is, use the same principle. You will have such a positive energy around you and you'll have such a peace of mind. Tell me how replacing your negative thoughts with positive thoughts has helped you! I look forward to hearing your story.

Be encouraged everyone and remember "We're letting go together!"

Shei:)

No comments:

Post a Comment